For Sale By Owner
Born from the ashes of the quality built Travel Supreme, this single owner Entegra Aspire 42 RBQ is a 43′ Tag Axle Quad Slide Luxury Diesel Pusher Motorhome built on a Spartan Mountain Master chassis. With only 24,000 miles she is in excellent condition, up to date and ready to take you on your next adventure.
Currently located in East Greenwich, RI, relocating to the Atlanta, GA area around mid September.
NADA “Book” Average Retail:$225,970
Priced LOW for a quick sale at $
194,900 MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!! NOW ONLY $184,900!
For complete specifications please visit the Detailed Specs & Info page.
- “The Quietest, Best Handling Coach On The Market Today. Period.”
- Model: Aspire 42 RBQ – One of the most popular floor plans, Four slides, Bath & A Half
- Model Year: 2013 – Factory Completion Date: 3/22/2013
- Length: 42′ 11″ Tag Axle, Height 12’11”
- Autumn Berry Exterior, Cabernet Interior, Tuscan Maple Wood
- Tank capacities (Fresh/Gray/Black): 80/50/50
- 24,000 miles
- VIN: 4VZBU1D99DC076864
- Comfortable Booth Dinette w/pull out table.
- Premium Ultraleather on seating surfaces
- King Size Sleep Number bed, Hide-a-bed with twin size air mattress & Jacknife sofa, sleeps 4
- Porcelain Tile throughout (except slide floors)
- Solid Hardwood cabinetry, doors and trim throughout
- Full rear bath with shower, mid coach half bath
- Three @ 15000 BTU Coleman Mach 8 low profile A/C units with reverse cycle heat & ducted returns (quiet)
- Aquahot 375LP hydronic heat & hot water (propane)
- Six hot water heat exchangers (3 living, 2 bed/bath, 1 cargo/wet bay)
- Hydronically heated floors (forced hot water)
- Fireplace with 1500 watt thermostatically controlled electric heater
- 10,000 Watt Onan Quiet Diesel Generator on pull out rails
- 2800 Watt Magnum Inverter w/Remote Panel
- Powered 50 Amp shore cord reel
- Powered hose reel
- Full Size 22 cuft. Maytag fridge with bottom freezer and in-door Ice/Water dispenser
- Dishwasher (Fisher Paykel Drawer)
- GE Microwave Convection Oven vents directly outside
- Seward Princess Marine grade 2 burner recessed gas cooktop
- Solid Surface countertops throughout
- Pull out countertop drawer assembly
- Four TV’s – 46″ primary, 32″ bedroom/front/exterior
- Winegard DISH Trav’ler Automatic Satellite System
- Dolby true 5.1 surround sound in living room and bedroom
- Multiplex lighting system
- Separate stacked Whirlpool Washer/Dryer
- Central vacuum with toe kick vac pan, hose and all accessories
- Pilot/CoPilot seats with integrated seat belts
- Air powered step slide for passenger comfort
- Air latch on entry door
- Air latch for all interior pocket doors (4)
- Equalizer Hydraulic Up/Down Leveling Jacks
- Side Cameras & Rear Camera with remote electric tilt
- Rand McNally GPS built into dash.
- Chassis Model: SPARTAN DXF 13 SP 46600 296″ 450 TAG AXLE
- 42’11” Tag Axle w/296″ Wheelbase
- Powered by a Cummins ISL 450HP (25,000 miles) 1250 lb-ft torque
- Allison 3000MH Gen 4 Transmission
- Side Radiator
- 15000 pound hitch
- Power adjustable pedals
- Two stage compression brake
- Unloaded Vehicle Weight (with full fuel & propane): 35,935 lbs.
- Occupant & Cargo Capacity: 10,665 lbs.
- GVWR: 46,600 lbs., GCWR: 61,600 lbs. GAWR Front/Rear/Tag: 14,600/20,000/12,000 lbs.
- Brand new (2016) Michelin 295 tires on the front axle, original (2012) Goodyear 275 tires on the drive & tag axles
This rig is 3 years young and in excellent shape. It has had many upgrades and meticulous maintenance. All the “new coach bugs” have been worked out and resolved. Used but never abused, some minor signs of wear as to be expected but better than average. See Condition & Additional Info page for complete details.
Why are we selling and why such a low price?
We have been so pleased with the Aspire and the service at Entegra & Spartan that we have decided to move up to a slightly larger (45′) 2017 Entegra.
Our price point is now WAY below recent 2013 Aspire comparable sales and designed to attract a buyer quickly. We can certainly trade the Aspire and that is our backup plan. However, even at our amazingly low price we will still net out better than a trade in deal. For the buyer this means the dollars that would normally go to the dealers profit stay in your pocket and the same for us on the other side of the transaction – it’s a win/win.
We are looking for someone who has done their homework and knows what they want and what they are buying. Tire kickers and joy riders need not apply. The buyer would ideally have the means to generate the required funds on their own, we cannot directly help you with financing or take a trade, however we may be able to help you work something out via a local dealer. Timing is important to us in regard to sale date and location.
Location and Delivery:
The coach is currently located in East Greenwich, RI where it can be seen in person. The coach will be relocating to the Atlanta, GA area around mid-September or a bit later where the coach can also be seen and delivered. However, any offers must be submitted and the deal closed before the end of September.